Monday, December 21, 2009

Coco, my ills

Today I fell on the cat, no, stepped on the cat, by accident of course! 
She screamed and ran, I thought I killed her. I called Harvey to check the damage but he was in his computer, immured from the noise of the world. Finally, he arrived and told me not to move. At surface level the floor looked elusive.  Too much stuff around. La casita del Coco given by Adina. The cubby in which Coco travels to the vet. A box fashioned by Arielle that serves as a bed. Sheets of light filmy paper on which Coco likes to glide.  On another spot on the floor Coco's food water and toilet. All around me cat's toys, corks, strings, all things to pounce on, especially in use when I personally stay with Miss Coco. Oh oh my back, my ribs! But cats need to play to play.  They need all the exercise they can get, therefore one day Coco will be strong enough to catch a tiger by its tail.

3 comments:

  1. Immured - what an excellent word! I had to look it up, and now I will use it all the time! I'm glad you didn't crush poor Coco, or break yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also paused at "immured!" I too love the image of Harvey in his computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's been awhile since you posted this,but I hope you and Coco came out of it okay! It is SO YOU to name the cat after Coco Chanel!

    ReplyDelete